Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I am Back and Need Your Prayers...


Hi Fellow Sewists...I am back from vacation.

Yesterday while leaving the ship, DH & I received some news that DH's father had a heart attack. His father is scheduled for open heart surgery this morning. I have put DH on a plane this morning to Missouri. I just have a special request to please pray for DH's father, DH, and our family. Thank you.

4 comments:

Rhoto said...

I am praying... That you can breathe "calm" in and out to your spirit and soul. That your DH and his father will feel held and loved. And have calm in their souls, too.
Soft hugs to you,
Rhonda

Linda L said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you. What a shock to get this news just when coming back from vacation. Here's a hug from a fellow sewist and blogger. I am sure things will turn out okay.

Faye Lewis said...

You and your family are in my prayers!

Clio said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers.