Monday, March 31, 2008

In a Jacket Mood

Update: I am almost finished with Vogue 8398. I managed to find a piece of black linen fabric in my stash. I think the jacket is turning out well.

My Butterick 5191 top is coming along fine. The only issue I have is I am not shaped right for that kind of wrap top. I have a little too much fluff for a slender looking top. It looks great on "Susie-Q" (my dressform).

Pictures and reviews for V8398 and B3191 will be posted shortly.

I have been going through my pattern stash and came up with the following jackets for upcoming projects. I am definitely in a jacket-sewing mood.






I am still recovering from my wonderful trip and hope to get back into my sewing quickly.

2 comments:

Kat said...

I have that middle Vogue pattern but haven't made any tops from it. So little time, so much to sew...

When Ladies Dressed said...

I'm looking for a jacket too, specifically for three yards of vintage silk tweed. Your Vogue pattern is nice...