I was able to take a few side trips to NYC. Unfortunately, I was not able to stop in Moods or any of the wonderful fabric stores I have been hearing about on PatternReview.com. My DB and SIL are not into "sewing"...so fabric shopping was not part of the NYC agenda. I have made a promise to myself that the next trip I make to NYC, will be with another fellow sewer or my DH. Even DH said he would give me some time to fabric shop.
We did stop by Macy's and had a wonderful surprise. They were having a Flower Show. The main windows were decorated with flowers and the mannequins were dressed in "flower dresses" made up of flowers.
Taking pictures of the windows was difficult as you can see the reflection of the many people and buildings surrounding Macy's. Hey...we were in NYC, right?
I was able to wear my black and white brocade vest I made to my cousin's wedding. Hopefully, my DB has a picture of me from the wedding. (It's the same vest I have reviewed on PR.com...see sidebar on the right).



1 comment:
I think the background of NYC looks great in those pics! Really neat-looking IMO.
Time to plan for PR Weekend :) .
Post a Comment