Yesterday, I flew into Seattle. My darling brother (DB) & I unpacked & headed down to Pike Place Market. Afterall, it's one of the top places to see in this lovely city.
There is a lot to take in here. There are many vendors selling fresh fruits & vegetables...I wouldn't have a problem here being a vegetarian. Lots of seafood: fish, huge lobster tails, crabs, etc. Lots of vendors selling crafts & gifts. Lots of places to eat.
For you coffee drinkers, we also found the first Starbucks store to open. A very rustic, but simple coffee house.
We met my godmother & her DH for dinner in Chinatown. The dinner was fabulous. They gave us the 50 cent tour of Seattle & I found that we have a lot of ground to cover today.
I of course took lots of pictures & will post soon. I apologize for any mispellings or bad sentence structures...I'm typing this on my Blackberry & it's 3:30 am & I'm still on East coast time.
Be back soon....
1 comment:
I love the Pike's Place Market. There is a bakery there called Three Girls Bakery that sells the most delicious brownies. Yum! BTW, vegetarians don't eat seafood. Pescetarians eat seafood.
Post a Comment