Okay, it appears my sewing mojo has left me. My sewing room looks like a disaster zone. Fabric everywhere. Patterns & notions scattered here and there. Some of the things I unpacked from my west coast trip managed to follow me into my sewing room. I can barely see the top of my cutting table. Clean up & organization will have to wait another evening.
I am having some fun right now. I'm now playing with my blog and re-learning some HTML codes. I used to tinker with web pages way back when my primary hobby was working with computers. Okay, those days when I was sooooo close to being called a geek and built computers for fun.
Anyways, I have created a "Sewing To Do" sidebar list. Scroll down the right side of my blog until you get to my "sewing test" list. What do you think? I know, it's quite "busy-looking" right now. I had to try it out.
I received my BWOF yesterday. I also got a copy of the Vogue Pattern magazine. I skimmed through them. I think I'm feeling...well, inundated with sewing information.
Kat...when you have a minute...PM me on PR.
1 comment:
I just nominated you for the Premio Award-go here:http://danvillegirl.blogspot.com/2008/10/thank-you-to-jackie-who-came-out-of.html to see the rules of the award.
Post a Comment