is to create my crotch curve and sew up a pair of pants and do some tweaking before I forget what I learned in class. There's a few Vogue and Butterick jackets that I would love to make, a few knit tops and somewhere in between tackle the Christmas gifts. Oh yeah, at some point I'll also have to move my Janome embroidery machine next to my sewing machine...so I can tackle and complete some embroidery requests. Nothing like multi-tasking.
I'll be back to post my sewing to do list. I'll also need to figure out how to post this list on the side of my blog and be able to mark off when the project is completed. If anyone can help, please advise. Thanks!
1 comment:
Susan, I brought up my embroidery machine to do some designs last week. It's next to my sewing machine on the kitchen table, and they've been together since that time. Yesterday both were humming and it sounded great :) . Once sports season is over and we can all eat dinner together, it will have to be moved to its usual spot--my sewing room in the basement.
When you find out about the sidebar projects, let me know too. That seems so handy to have it there and check it off when done.
Post a Comment