First the really, really good news! Finally, after so many years of going back & forth (and annoying my dealer), I've ordered a coverstitch machine. It will be arriving early next week. I persuaded my dealer to throw in 2 free binders. Reluctantly, he did. I'm a happy camper & doing the CS dance.
Now, the bad news (temporary). Okay, allow me to rant for a few minutes on another topic. I've had a huge annoyance this week with my DSL provider. They were suppose to have moved my DSL from my secondary line to my primary line this past Monday morning. Instead, they waited until Tues to disconnect me while I was in the middle of my conference/Internet meeting. Okay, I can live with that part.
My problem? Today, I'm still without DSL. Several calls were made over several days, chatting with several folks from India...I'm now waiting for my new DSL modem to arrive. Apparently, when they switched my line, my old modem didn't work with the new technology. It took several days for tech support to uncover that issue. As far as I know, the DSL is up & running. I just can't get to it.
Incase you are wondering, I'm speed typing this post using my reliable Blackberry. Thank goodness for these little gadgets and my sore thumb.
I'm going through Internet withdrawals big time!
I now have some time to cut out a few knit tops & get them ready for my new toy. I can't wait! :)
6 comments:
I get a feeling that "DSL" isn't dear son-in-law here... Do you have ANOTHER abbreviation list ;)
Congratulations on your new toy!! What's it's name??
Soft hug,
Rhonda in Montreal (PR)
I know you'll enjoy your cover stitch machine.
Enjoy your new machine. Enjoy your DSL, whenever you're able to use it! I don't know why it's so difficult to get something done correctly, but it happens constantly. Sigh.
Yay! I'm waiting to teach a couple more lessons so I can finish up payment of my Janome CP1000 on layaway. It's just $70, but I want to pay for it all by myself. I'm jealous you'll have yours first ;) . However, that's one more person to add helpful tips when I do get it.
Yeah! You didn't say which brand, don't keep it a secret. I am impressed that you got two FREE binders. Wow!
I got a coverstitich Janome 1000CP yesterday too. I am so happy , I have not tried it still in the box, but I will be using it after work today. Congrats
Post a Comment