Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Special Day

I celebrated my special day today. Unfortunately, sewing was not on the agenda this evening. I did get a beautiful bouquet from DH. Will post a picture later. My pastor called and left a voice mail on my BB...singing a Happy Birthday tune. A nice surprise! I really need to figure out how to save that message to MP3. Adrienne...do you have any clues? lol!

Just got back from having a wonderful Italian dinner with special friends from our church. Now, it's back to the work grind.

I'll be back soon to catch-up on your sewing blogs....

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

Happy Birthday!!!

NO! LOL MY BB Is still too new lol

Kat said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a great day :) .

2BSewing: said...

Thank you for the b-day wishes. I've decided to celebrate all week and enjoy it. lol!

Clio said...

Happy (Belated) Bday!