I am really bad about keeping a limit to my stash. This past Friday (after the long work week), I dropped by my local Hancock's to say "Hi" to my favorite folks that work there. I caught the Butterick pattern sale they were having. I found these 3 patterns that I now have added to my growing "to sew" list. And for some reason, I am favoring View A for all 3 patterns.
I love this top and the design of the front...

And this knit top pattern looks interesting (I feel some creative juices)...

And finally, I love the pleats around the neckline. I think it is worth a try...

Atleast, I can dream about these patterns and about sewing during the upcoming work week. I just hope it's not another marathon work week.
Happy Sewing!
2 comments:
I like that last jacket as well!!
Those are all fab patterns! You got great taste woman :) .
Post a Comment