Yes, I made another KS2759 cardigan. Yes, this print looks exactly like my brown and blue version from my previous post. The biggest difference is the weight of the knit fabric. This is a lightweight sweater knit with a contrast binding. This is the perfect weight for the warmer weather that's right around the corner.

This cardigan sews quickly with a serger and sleeves are sewn flat.
I've already posted an update to my review on PR.
I just noticed that streaks of my white hair is showing more and more. Now, I know that's not the result of my hobbies. LOL!
I'm planning on having a fun weekend. My DB is in town and we're heading somewhere to take lots of pictures.
Happy Sewing!
8 comments:
OK I have that pattern, now you are going to make me try it (lol).
I love this pattern! Your versions look great - the fabric is so nifty!
Your HAIR streaks are really pretty!!
Soft hug,
Rhonda in Montreal (PR)
I'm still plucking the same five white hairs. There may be a few new ones. I haven't gotten brave enough to just leave them alone. Maybe after I turn 50 in a couple more years. However, your hair looks nice with a little salt in the pepper.
LOVE the fabric you used!!!
This pattern really works for you. Great jacket and fabric.
You have such a good eye for patterned knits! Very cute!
This is definitely a beauty!
Post a Comment