Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Does That Look Like a Seam?

I am finally back into my sewing groove. Okay, it's only two seams and some topstitching around the top of the bag. It's progress. Here's a picture of the inside of the tote bag. I just love this fabric...inside and out. All I need to do is sew the straps and then attach them to the bag. I'll give the bag a good press and then pre-wrap it for my SIL.

Would you believe it took me a few minutes to get re-acquainted with my SM? It's been over 6 weeks since I've last touched it. I even had to dust around it. It didn't take me long to before I fell back into the groove. I'm loving it!

3 comments:

Clio said...

Like riding a bicycle! Glad you got your mojo back.

Anonymous said...

It really looks like it's coming along nicely. You are doing a wonderful job!

Kat said...

Enjoy! Good for you getting started early, Susan.