So, here's my baby. My Mac Mini. It's tiny. The system is only 6.5"x6.5"x2". It's fast and simple for what I need to accomplish. I'm using it mostly for graphics work (photos, artwork, web, etc). I'm thankful my old Wacom drawing tablet works with my Mac. I am also running a beta version of Libronix for Mac (Bible software) for DH to use. So far, I've been using it 100%, but I will have to share it with DH once he gets up to speed on how to use this system. I will still have to keep my Windows system for my various embroidery software and a few web applications.
So, I have it done it. I have made a move over to Mac. I tried it and I really love it!
1 comment:
Oh, don't you just love new gadgets :) ! Have fun with them!! I'm just a wee bit envious 'cuz my Coverstitch is on layaway and I can't play with it just yet. Counting down to those January days...
Post a Comment