On my cutting board, is New Look 6856. I'm working on the v-neck knit top, view B in the following picture. I have an olive and black geometric knit print from Gorgeous Fabrics that I pulled from my stash. I plan on using a plain black knit, also from my stash, to use for the v-neck binding. I have traced off a size small with a 33" finished bust. The knit I'm using has a lot of stretch and should work fine for this top.

I will be splitting my time between cleaning up the house for the upcoming holiday, sewing, going through my closet to purge clothes & shoes that I no longer wear, and spending some time with my Mac.
On the sewing education front, my local Hancock is no longer offering sewing classes. What does that mean? I have more time for sewing. I hope to start teaching again early next year either through private lessons or submitting my resume to another local fabric store...G's. We'll see.
1 comment:
Susan, that is so hard to believe! No sewing lessons at a fabric store? Yeah, it kind of makes you want to read between the line thinking about store closings.
Post a Comment