This afternoon's meal will consist of cornish game hens and sword fish and the typical side dishes of sweet potatoes, green beans, mash potatoes, and cranberries. For dessert, it's plain and simple: a variety of Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes. Yummy.
I hope each and everyone of my my fellow US sewists have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I also hope that you get a chance to do some sewing during our long weekend.
I will try to post some pictures of today's activities. So, check back later.

** Updated to include pictures: **
Cornish Game Hens:

Swordfish:

Simple Buffet Menu:

My Plate:

Cheese Cake Factory dessert:

2 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving!
Sounds like the perfect Thanksgiving! Love to see the cardigan pattern you pick. I have 2 knit fabrics for the same use. There is a cute one in Ottobre---I will try to locate the issue. I think, it was from last fall...I believe!
Post a Comment