
I received a really nice surprise in the mail this afternoon...January's BWOF. It arrived early. I had to take a break from my closet cleaning and peruse the colorful pages and diagrams. So far, only one garment caught my eye.

I do like this v-neck knit top with the gathered sleeves (#106B). I hope to try this pattern out and trace it within the next few days.
On the sewing action front, I finally got back to sewing my 2nd BWOF muslin (12-2008-113). This one is a bit more closer fitting than the first top I made. I took in the top sleeve seam by an inch. This essentially raised the neckline a bit. I tried on the top and I like the overall fit much better. All I need to do is put in the neck facing and hem the sleeves and bottom.
2 comments:
I just renewed my subscription to BWOF after a few years hiatus. I subscribed on line Dec. 18 and got the January issue on Saturday Dec. 27. I was surprised at the quick response.
I too like that top/dress and something I am seriously considering to make soon.
Wow! That was fast service. BWOF seems to be getting on the ball with their delivery. I've been noticing my issues are arriving a bit earlier each month.
This top will definitely be in my SWAP.
Congrats on your renewal!
Post a Comment