Tuesday, December 30, 2008

More Padding...

...that is on SusieQ, my dress form. That is what I was working on this afternoon. A work in progress. Still have to add more padding to the waistline and hips. I've been using polyester batting to fill in the areas under the bust.

When I pulled off the undergarments, I accidently turned one of the side knobs and thus one side of the bust was smaller. I couldn't turn the knob up and I can't find my instructions. The knob can go down easily, but not up. So, if any of you have a TwinFit dress form...how do I turn the small knob at the side of the bust up another size?


When I get back from vacation, I will retake my measurements and make the necessary adjustments on SusieQ. I hope to lose some weight after all the snorkeling.

2 comments:

Kat said...

Talking about padding...the week between Christmas and New Year's is the only week of the year that I don't watch what I eat. I think I gain about 5 lbs, then lose it during January when everyone is back on track. Although I am working out hard every day, all that food is making me closer to my overstuffed dressform proportions LOL.

2BSewing: said...

LOL! My weight fluctuates and I feel "blah" when I don't get off my fanny and exercise. I figured if I padded SusieQ to look more like me in the middle/hips...it will be a friendly reminder to exercise.