It's Christmas Eve (afternoon) and I was trying to avoid venturing out today, but my guitar needed tuning. Traffic was a mess and it took me awhile to get into the parking lot. Anna at
Music & Arts was kind enough to show me how to tune my guitar. Because the strings are so new, they will get out of tune for awhile. So, I will continue to pick and play and
tune. I was grateful for learning something new today.
We're staying home for Christmas, warm and toasty in our house. It will be so nice to stay in our jammies and watch movies.
I have no sewing projects in the works. No new patterns traced out yet. Just a lot of yarn staring back at me.
For those of you who visit my blog, I wish you and your family and loved ones...

1 comment:
Merry Christmas right back 'atcha :) !
Post a Comment