I finished the top this morning and have been wearing it around the house. It is very comfy. I did run to my local Hancock's as they were having a "Grand Re-Opening" sale. Can't beat their $0.99 pattern sale...Simplicity, McCall's, AND Butterick. Ooops...I am digressing...sorry. I didn't tug or fidget with the top while in my vehicle or in the store. So, it's the perfect summer top for me. And better yet, I did not worry about my bra strap showing. It does peak out a bit where the tie comes out of the casing. Better there than on the shoulders.While at Hancock's, I picked up some nice rayon fabrics to use with this pattern. I think it will drape nicely and my bow won't be so frumpy.
Now, on to my next Butterick project...the shirt with flounce sleeves.
Happy Sewing!
2 comments:
Very cute!
So cute! Such a lovely color on you too. Blue can be your "new black" :) !
Post a Comment