Thursday, June 12, 2008

Stay Tuned...

As you know, we all go through some "dry spells" where we are in the midst of tracing, cutting, & sewing and do not have much to post. Some of us are busy with summer activities (e.g. gardening, house maintenance, taking care of family time, and personal quality time) and have less time for the Internet. Oh no, less time for the Internet? lol!

I know some of you are visiting my blog regularly and I want to keep the interest going. I have started to write some of my future posts on the side. The future posts will include tools I use to trace a pattern, storage and organization, and some sewing techniques I use. To name a few.

As you know, I have been posting some of "My Favorite" notions. That will continue...until I have no more notions to talk about. lol!

So, stay tuned. Keep smiling! Keep sewing!

1 comment:

Kat said...

Susan, it's always interesting to hear other sewer's favorite items. I've been working on my sewing lessons for teaching too. Keeps me busy when sports games are boring. I sit on the bleachers and write away. So I may not be sewing, but I'm still thinking and writing about it :) .